Claudio Stampi: Why we Nap
The book on polyphasic sleep is "Why we nap: Evolution, Chronobiology, and Functions of Polyphasic and Ultrashort Sleep", by Claudio Stampi (M.D., Ph.D.). Stampi is the Founder and Director of the Chronobiology Research Institute in Boston, Massachusetts. This page is a collection of links to information about him and his work.
Why we Nap
- Buy the book: Why we nap by Claudio Stampi
- Read the reviews: parts 1 and 2.
- 4-hour ultradian cycle (tetrahoric)
- What You Can Do About Sleep Deprivation: Lessons from Around-the-World Solo Sailors
- Miles to Go Before I Sleep
- Rich's Sleep Information
The Dr. himself
Chronobiology Reseach Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
- Email address: email@example.com
If you thought this page was valuable, please consider returning some of that value by either:
- Buying yourself something using one of the links to Amazon on this site
- Donating a book to me.