Hexaphasic Sleeping SchedulesTo help keep track of what you plan to do, there are some schedules which you can initially use to help plan your day. They're based around the information on the Hexaphasic Lifestyle pages.
|Polyphasic Schedule with some generic sample activities (this is mostly what I use)||ODT|
|Blank polyphasic schedule||ODT|
The schedules above can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Write a list of tasks to complete in each one, and carry it with you, crossing them off as you go
- Do the same thing, but on a weekly basis; create a daily one from it
You can use this as part of your Personal Accountability System.
Are you unable to read some of the above formats? Here's how to rectify that:
- ODT (Open Document Text): This can be read with OpenOffice.org, a free office suite
- PDF (Portable Document Format): This can be read with Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you thought this page was valuable, please consider returning some of that value by either:
- Buying yourself something using one of the links to Amazon on this site
- Donating a book to me.